Wednesday, September 06, 2006

at a loss for words

So I've reached the sunset on my summer travels, the last planned event of my meandering. Today I'm headed into a 10-day silent retreat in Massachusetts, from which I will return on the 17th of September. I'm a bit nervous, but very excited for self-discovery and doing something that is so new to me. I don't even have a regular meditation routine in my daily life, let alone for any length of time. Thanks to the friends who recommended it and steered me towards it - may I come out as sane and thoughtful as you.

Also thanks to all my friends who I've been spending good life with here on the east coast. It's been wonderful and heartwarming to be amongst loved ones so much. I'm already looking forward to the next time around...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.