Sunday, July 09, 2006

crossroading

Reporting from the country with universal healthcare, a state-protected dairy industry, and lots of thoughtful, kind people...

I'm off to Killarney Provincial Park in about an hour, to canoe with an old friend for two weeks in something resembling wilderness (occasional other campers, hopefully lots of bear and moose, and definitely some silence). I'll be out of touch and out of tech completely until July 24th, so look for more white-knuckle blogging action soon thereafter.

To all those who I hoped to talk with in person before leaving, know that I'm thinking of you, palms together and face raised to the sky in thanks. Life is so good, and you have all been good to me. I'm just working to let it all in, flowing through me while I try to create a good life.

Peace from the east...

No comments: