Tuesday, July 04, 2006

home on the range

So I sit and ponder life, munching on some free-range buffalo summer sausage that a wonderful couple down the valley gave us when we stopped by this afternoon. Their ranch is small, about 330 acres, and straddles the river/creek that flows with a ribbon of green down both banks in between desert rock bluffs. It's a sweet little spot amidst high winds and snowy peaks, a little haven for meat and love in the high country.

I'm off on the train tonight, watchin' the wheels all the way to Buffalo NY, from where I will head on two wheels to Guelph, Ontario for my next adventure in the wilderness above the Great Lakes. It's been great here in Jefferson, Colorado, building with friends and learning new things. I will miss it. Some peopel have mentioned the lack of pictures, so I promise to post some as soon as I can.

Life is so good, full of options and produce and hope and green grass and more. If you're following, I'll try to write once more on Friday or Saturday before heading out of contact for two weeks. Until we meet again, on this screen or in person, may you find peace, contentment, and all that you're looking for.

No comments: